★→ xShB ← ★.::. ShOoTa BaByLoN★ Index du Forum
★→ xShB ← ★.::. ShOoTa BaByLoN★
site de team ps3

★→ xShB ← ★.::. ShOoTa BaByLoN★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Anushka Sharma The Only Bollywood Girl%To Show%*Her Boobs T ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★→ xShB ← ★.::. ShOoTa BaByLoN★ Index du Forum -> -- QG -- ShB* ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zoniakahli
★→ Visiteurs ←★

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Anushka Sharma The Only Bollywood Girl%To Show%*Her Boobs T Répondre en citant

- bit.ly/1WsBBlp

- bit.ly/1WsBBlp

- bit.ly/1WsBBlp

- bit.ly/1WsBBlp

- bit.ly/1WsBBlp

I,have,no,idea,why,she,claims,to,be,one,of,the,leading,ladies,in,BollywoodShe,,,has,,,the,,,acting,,,ability,,,but,,,she,,,needs,,,to,,,put,,,her,,,money,,,where,,,her,,,mouth,,,isJust,,,because,,,she,,,didn't,,,win,,,the,,,Best,,,Debut,,,Female,,,award,,,that,,,year,,,,she,,,thinks,,,she,,,wasn't,,,touted,,,a,,,starand,,she,,is,,willing,,to,,play,,second,,fiddleShe,,,is,,,just,,,as,,,beautiful,,,and,,,equally,,,talentedReply,9,,1,1,year,ago,-->,Funny,i,forgot,to,laugh,just,days,before,she,says,katrina,is,my,favorite,costar,evry,one,was,saying,she,better,actore,shes,having,last,laugh,etc,now,evry,one,start,hating,on,her,just,because,she,didnt,say,her,favorite,costar,is,your,idol,best,fake,friend,and,her,next,female,costar,post,u,better,post,it,PV,or,u,gonna,lose,fan,member,in,me,Reply,3,,4,1,year,ago,-->,Anonymous,the,quote,has,been,taken,incomplete,and,out,of,context!,Reply,10,,0,1,year,ago,-->,Anonymous,Anushka,can,only,be,a,Shruti,Kakkar,on,screen,,,all,her,roles,are,more,or,less,same,Take,Kangana,,Juhi,chawla,,Vidya,Balan,they,are,diplomatic,only,to,some,extent,yet,they,stand,up,for,what,is,right,,just,little,more,smoothBoth,of,them,had,a,srk,hit,with,a,big,name,directorKat,,,was,,,smart,,,to,,,get,,,with,,,Salman,,,,Anushka,,,got,,,lucky,,,with,,,YRF,,,,and,,,Deepika,,,,although,,,she,,,has,,,improved,,,,got,,,extremely,,,lucky,,,with,,,2013Let's,,,put,,,casting,,,directors,,,in,,,charge,,,and,,,have,,,them,,,auditionShe,,also,,played,,a,,very,,shy,,and,,reserved,,girl,,for,,the,,majority,,of,,Rab,,ne,,bana,,di,,jodiReply,,,63,,,,,,6,,,1,,,year,,,ago,,,-->,,,Anonymous,,,Because,,,it,,,was,,,Asin,,,who,,,grabbed,,,all,,,the,,,eye,,,balls,,,thenThis,is,why,people,call,her,misunderstoodReply,,10,,,,5,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,What,,is,,the,,need,,to,,always,,name,,drop?,,Anushka,,needs,,to,,stop,,talking,,about,,others,,,what,,got,,in,,her,,way,,,why,,she,,isn't,,the,,best,,actress,,this,,year,,or,,the,,next,,,and,,try,,just,,working,,towards,,what,,she,,wants,,and,,getting,,on,,with,,it,,without,,all,,this,,chatSonakshi,,got,,best,,debut,,for,,10,,mins,,role,,in,,dabangg,,because,,there,,was,,no,,other,,debut,,that,,yearI,,,remained,,,very,,,patient.",,,She,,,further,,,added,,,,"Since,,,I,,,had,,,no,,,plans,,,of,,,becoming,,,an,,,actor,,,,I,,,had,,,no,,,game,,,plan,,,in,,,mind,,,as,,,wellDips,,,improved,,,a,,,lot,,,,she,,,wasn't,,,great,,,in,,,the,,,acting,,,dept,,,to,,,begin,,,withDeepika,,was,,considered,,a,,bad,,actress,,until,,Love,,Aaj,,Kal,,and,,then,,Cocktail,,happened,,and,,that's,,when,,she,,started,,becoming,,a,,real,,starDeepika,,was,,the,,one,,who,,actually,,opted,,for,,variety,,in,,her,,roles,,and,,I,,bet,,none,,of,,us,,can,,argue,,on,,thisReply,,73,,,,15,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,she,,said,,deepika,,ranbir,,n,,ranveer,,but,,u,,chose,,to,,put,,dp,,name,,only,,anyway,,she,,is,,right,,Reply,,13,,,,5,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,She,,meant,,Ranbir,,,Ranveer,,and,,Deepika,,became,,overnight,,stars,,because,,they,,won,,debut,,awards,,for,,their,,first,,movie!,,she,,did,,not,,mean,,anything,,bad,,and,,the,,title,,here,,is,,misleading,,as,,she,,never,,said,,Deepika,,only!,,PV,,POST,,Reply,,26,,,,8,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,Calm,,your,,tits,,peopleAnushka,is,busy,signing,big,directors,even,if,it,is,a,supporting,role(JTHJ,,DDD),and,even,as,a,main,lead,her,role,was,not,much,in,any,of,her,movies,other,than,BBBSkip,to,content,No,,,wonder,,,,actresses,,,who,,,can't,,,act,,,but,,,just,,,look,,,pretty,,,and,,,dance,,,well,,,can,,,survive,,,like,,,Katrina,,,,Aish,,,etcSimilar,topicsbest,camera,for,the,buckwebcam,skate/sesh?2.0T,SE,and,would,like,to,add,rear,camera,interfaced,with,my,factory,Nav,screenHollyoaks,Advert2012,-,rfactor,2,If,you,don't,have,a,godfather,you,need,to,be,an,industry,child,like,Sonam,and,SonakshiNo,,,one,,,said,,,that,,,she,,,is,,,the,,,one,,,to,,,look,,,out,,,for"They,,,all,,,worked,,,hard,,,and,,,chose,,,the,,,right,,,scripts.It,,,took,,,years,,,for,,,Deepika,,,to,,,be,,,taken,,,seriously,,,but,,,she,,,worked,,,more,,,than,,,youShe,,learn,,from,,her,,good,,friend,,katrina,,who,,has,,the,,more,,palatable,,versions,,of,,these,,same,,qualitiesHope,,all,,her,,upcoming,,projects,,bring,,her,,even,,more,,success,,,especially,,her,,HPHow,,can,,someone,,have,,so,,much,,hatred,,for,,you?,,I,,realised,,that,,it's,,much,,easier,,for,,someone,,to,,sit,,behind,,a,,computer,,and,,judge,,someone.",,Hopefully,,her,,movies,,will,,release,,,do,,well,,and,,give,,her,,something,,to,,smile,,about,,again,,professionally,,Smile)),,Reply,,51,,,,20,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,Kat's,,the,,Best!,,Kudos,,to,,Anushka,,for,,being,,outspoken,,Reply,,32,,,,92,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,what,,is,,so,,being,,outspoken,,,anushka,,is,,always,,''OUTSPOKEN'',,but,,only,,when,,it,,comes,,to,,deepika,,or,,kat,,,if,,she,,says,,kat,,is,,her,,favourite,,actress,,thats,,fine,,and,,why?,,,easy,,to,,guess,,,now,,she,,is,,part,,of,,karan,,,ranbir,kat,,gang,,and,,just,,to,,hurt,,deepika,,she,,says,,that,,,i,,dont,,know,,deepika,,personally,,,but,,just,,look,,at,,her,,she,,is,,totally,,an,,outsider,,,i,,mean,,imagine,,you,,join,,a,,office,,and,,you,,are,,new,,and,,if,,you,,are,,accepted,,in,,a,,gang,,of,,friends,,you,,feel,,home,,and,,always,,remain,,that,,group,,and,,would,,LIKE,,everyone,,to,,know,,that,,you,,belong,,to,,that,,group,,and,,you,,will,,feel,,great,,about,,it,,,now,,coming,,to,,deepika,,whether,,she,,is,,a,,good,,actress,,or,,not,,,she,,doesnt,,project,,herself,,to,,belong,,to,,any,,group,,,karan,,tried,,a,,lot,,to,,make,,her,,part,,of,,his,,gang,,but,,she,,didnt,,let,,that,,happen,,(see,,the,,awards,,he,,is,,always,,around,,deepika,,as,,now,,she,,is,,no.1),,,you,,hardly,,see,,her,,attending,,all,,these,,get,,togethers,,where,,they,,just,,gossip,,,instead,,she,,is,,focussed,,on,,her,,work,,,thats,,one,,thing,,i,,really,,admire,,about,,her,,Reply,,68,,,,25,,1,,year,,ago,,-->,,Anonymous,,Delusional,,much??,,Reply,,1,,,,4,,1,,year,,ago,,Pages1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,6,,7,,8,,9,,10,,11,,12,,next,,,,last,,,,Post,,new,,comment,,Your,,name,,Comment,,*,,Otherwise,most,awards,would,have,been,given,to,the,director,and,etc,if,it,was,for,100,croresReply,,,10,,,,,,3,,,1,,,year,,,ago,,,-->,,,Anonymous,,,And,,,Jaane,,,Tu,,,Ya,,,Jaane,,,Na,,,Reply,,,12,,,,,,1,,,1,,,year,,,ago,,,-->,,,Anonymous,,,shes,,,only,,,saying,,,the,,,trruth.and,,,i,,,like,,,that,,,about,,,her,,,Smile,,,Reply,,,11,,,,,,26,,,1,,,year,,,ago,,,-->,,,Anonymous,,,Shes,,,very,,,passive,,,aggressive,,,and,,,comes,,,across,,,as,,,bitterand,,to,,be,,very,,honest,,and,,this,,is,,a,,personal,,opinionDeepika,debuted,with,Sonam,and,it,was,and,is,still,unanimous,of,who,is,the,better,performer,and,starSo,,,,the,,,statement,,,was,,,quite,,,positiveI,,,like,,,both,,,of,,,them,,,and,,,I,,,want,,,both,,,of,,,them,,,to,,,rock,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,time,,,one,,,dayShe,,might,,have,,been,,called,,talanted,,but,,Deepika,,definatley,,got,,a,,bigger,,welcome,,than,,Anukshabubbly,,,punjabi,,,girlShe,,,is,,,the,,,more,,,natural,,,actor,,,but,,,Deepika,,,is,,,way,,,more,,,versatileReply,18,,33,1,year,ago,-->,Anonymous,I,don't,think,so.SRK,stole,the,limelight,from,Anushka,throughout,the,whole,film,and,she,didn't,really,have,her,moments,to,shine d6d2cc075d
(C80) (???l??) [Ark Emerald] ????????? (????) (?G??).zipexport-mac-olm-to-pst-3.1Losing My Virginity And Other Dumb IdeasSanti rai pur le pcevil dead 2013 movie torrent download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★→ xShB ← ★.::. ShOoTa BaByLoN★ Index du Forum -> -- QG -- ShB* -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006